Nauticalpilot
Participant
Registered since

Mar 21, 2021

QC 35 II disconnects bluetooth once audio cable is plugged in

I purchased the QC 35II a few months ago and all of a sudden when I go to plug in an audio cable into the headset it disconnects bluetooth so I am unable to adjust the noise cancelling. I use these in the cockpit as my headset. I have tried to update the firmware and I tried the reset/reboot procedure.. now, I'm starting to get annoyed. Im ready to toss these in the trash... It worked fine a few months ago and all of a sudden it just stopped working. 

2 REPLIES 2
Qlear
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

Re: QC 35 II disconnects bluetooth once audio cable is plugged in

But these headphones always disconnect from Bluetooth when you insert an audio cable. You can still adjust the noise cancelling with the left button, if you've configured it thst way in the app before connecting the audio cable.

Tegan_M

Re: QC 35 II disconnects bluetooth once audio cable is plugged in

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

What you are experiencing is normal. When you insert the audio cable, this disables all Bluetooth functionality of the headphones. 

If you wish to toggle through the Noise Cancellation settings whilst using the audio cable, you can do this Press and release the Action button. A voice prompt announces the noise cancelling mode. Continue to press and release the Action button until you reach your preferred mode.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!