Dg111979
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

QC 35 II no sound in left ear

I have the Bose QC 35 series II headphones from 2017. A few days ago I upgraded to the current firnware 4.5.2

sometime between two days ago and today the left earphone has complete stopped producing any sound

i tried resetting as described in one of the Bose responses (turn off 30 sec, plug in 5 sec, wait 60 sec) reconnect. That does help. I connected two 2 different devices (iphone or iPad) same issue. I also connected the left side to a wire audio input and sound came through clearly but only on the right ear.

i am positive there was no trauma to the device as I always keep it safe in the hard shell case which I keep in my backpack with me all the time

is there anything that can be done to fix this? I really like my headphones! 

1 REPLY 1

Re: QC 35 II no sound in left ear

Hello Dg111979, 

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to the community. I am sorry that you're only able to get audio from your right earpiece. 

We appreciate you taking the time in performing some troubleshooting, these are the steps in which we would offer you to attempt. In this instance, I would recommend that you reach out to your regions local Bose product support team for further assistance. Our team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

An agent here will be able to look into this with you further. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support