Re: QC 35 II noise cancelling not working properly?
As suggested, I followed the steps recommended but still, it's the same. No improvement in noise cancellation.
Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue, however I would love to help.
I would love to recommend some troubleshooting steps I believe may be able to fix this:
- Please ensure that the headphone cushions are securely attached.
- Ensure that the earcups are seated tightly against your head.
- Please check that your headphones are running on the latest software via this link.
If your headphones are up to date and still experiencing this issue I would recommend performing a product reset. This can be done via:
- Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
- Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
- Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
- Turn on the headset
Hector B - Community Support