Highlighted
mpeach614
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 23, 2019

QC 35 II randomly disconnect from Lenovo

I have been trying to use my QC 35 II headphones to connect to my Teams & Zoom meetings on my Lenovo ThinkPad T450s running Windows 10, but the headset will randomly disconnect me from my meeting. I have to turn them off and back on to reconnect them. I don't have this issue when I use them to listen to my music with my phone. I'm only getting his issue with my laptop. I usually am joining the meeting through Teams app, Teams via Web browser, or Zoom. I have done the reset process and cleared my connected devices multiple times. I've tried just having the Laptop be the only device connected but it still drops me from the meeting. I've looked into the similar issues reported about this but the recommendations to fix are not working for my system. Are there any other suggestions? Do I need to do a factory reset?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: QC 35 II randomly disconnect from Lenovo

Hello mpeach614,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some connectivity issues with your QC35 II's.

Could you please confirm that you are running the latest available firmware? This can be done by visiting btu.bose.com on your computer.

Do your headphones disconnect if you are listening to general media? Or just whilst using Teams & Zoom?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

mpeach614
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 23, 2019

My firmware is up to date and i'm having this issue with joins Teams and Zoom conference calls. When i'm just listening to Spotify or watching movies I have no issues with it disconnecting. 

Hello mpeach614,

Thanks for reaching back out and letting us know. As a next step of testing, I would recommend that you try downloading Teams on your mobile device as this would help determine if there is an issue with Teams. 

You might also find this post in the forum useful for computer-related connectivity issues.

I look forward to hearing your results. 

Kindest regards,
Zoe C