Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

QC 35 ii Bluetooth Mic Not Working

Good day, I recently used my QC 35ii  headphones and they are not working with bluetooth but work ok by wire.

Please help

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: QC 35 ii Bluetooth Mic Not Working

@Zephius,

Sorry to hear. We'll need some more information from you in order to be able to assist. Are you having difficulties specifically with the microphone for the headset, or pairing to them completely? You'll find information for troubleshooting Bluetooth difficulties on our website HERE. Looking forward to your reply. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

Hi, tried the link and tried both the clear list option and reset option both didn't work. What I noticed when I tried to record is that is that the mic works then quickly fades but works fine with the cable.

Highlighted

Thanks for giving this a go. 

Does this occur across all devices you connect your headphones too?

What apps/ call services are you using to make calls and record audio?

Do let us know, as much detail you can provide us will be very beneficial.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

I am using them with 2018 Mac Book Pro, iPad and a Samsung Galaxy S8+. I have tried using Whatapp Voice and Video call, regular calls on the Samsung S8+, Notability on the iPad and FaceTime on the MacBook Pro. 

With the voice recorder on the Notability app you hear part of the first word then fades to nothing but fine when I use the cable.

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming. 

As the issue appears to occur on multiple devices, it's likely to be an issue with your headphones. 

If you haven't already, please attempt to update the firmware. You can do this by visiting this link on a computer.

If the problem persists, please get in touch with local support here

Thanks!