I have the Qc 35ii , they recently stopped working:
1. They are green like connected to something, but they are not
2. They are no longer able to enter in pairing mode :
- I tried to reset them , nothing changed
- I tried to clear the device pairing list , no fix
- I followed all the troubleshooting steps here and via chat and phone support , still not able to put back in pairing mode.
3. They are about a year old (past warranty, which sucks)
4. Is there some way I can maunually clear any last update and reset them back to factory default allowing me to force them back into pairing mode and allow to pair them back to my iphone ?
5. According to Bose Store , they did not have enough troubleshooting steps beyond what was online already same thing for chat support HELP ???
6. I spoke to chat support who made me a potential repair offer and was going to get the details via email 48 hours later , which is yet to happen ????
I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO PROPERLY TROUBLESHOOT AND FORCE RESET MY QC 35 ii in order to be able to use them again, can someone recommend a way to help fix my issues or suggest something to solve my issue since speaking to phone and in store reps hasn't really helped at all THANKS IN ADVANCE 🙂