Highlighted
platypus101
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 21, 2019

QC 35 right side doesn't work on bluetooth only

Hi--

I have a pair of QC 35 headphones. They work perfectly when plugged in, but only the left side works with bluetooth. I updated the firmware today to 3.0.3 and did a reset. I have this problem when pairing with different devices (android phone, macbook pro, dell laptop, etc.). I'm really baffled about what the issue could be, because everything is working fine when I use the cable. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: QC 35 right side doesn't work on bluetooth only

Hi Platypus101, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you have attempted so far. 

I would highly recommend that you clear the pairing list on the headphones via :

• Power on your headset
  • Slide the Power switch to the Bluetooth icon and hold it for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

Please attempt this and update me on the result of this. You will also need to remove the connection from your devices pairing list. 

I look forward to hearing back from you and if any other community members have had this issue and resolved this please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

platypus101
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 21, 2019

Hi Hector--

Thanks for the speedy response! I have tried that multiple times as well and just did again (cleared the bluetooth list on the headphones by holding for 10 seconds until I hear the message and removed my headphones from my laptop and phone's list). I'm still having the same issue, unfortunately!

Hi platypus101,

Thanks for posting and updating. I am sorry to hear that the issue still persists. 

Have you attempted to use the same source across the devices or different? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

platypus101
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 21, 2019

Hi Hector--
I'm not sure I understand... I cleared the bluetooth list and tried connecting to both my macbook and my android phone. I still only hear audio on the left side. I checked my audio settings on my macbook and the balance is in the middle--moving the slider all the way to the right side gives total silence. When I plug in, the right side works fine. I hope that helps.

Hi platypus101, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this!

This is a very strange issue and as the steps that you have attempted have not resolved this, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am sorry that we weren't able to resolve this issue via the community. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

platypus101
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 21, 2019

Thanks, Hector. It is very strange. Unfortunately, my headphones are no longer under warranty and I can't seem to find anywhere that will take a look at them in Madrid, Spain 😞  

Hi platypus101, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to me! 

I am sorry that I can't assist you further with this and that you the team are unable to assist you further with this. I would recommend reaching out to the team again via this link here and asking about what other options are available to you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B