cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billdubs
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2020

QC 35II How to adjust ringtone call volume???

Hey guys! I'm a new Bose user so please forgive me if this question seems obvious.  Basically, I have my QC 35II bluetoothed to my phone (S8 Galaxy) and work computer.  I've only had it for a few days, and at first the feature to answer phone calls through my headphones was working pretty well.  But this morning, SUDDENLY, THE RING TONE IS SO LOUD, I'm startled and it's 45 minutes later and my ears are still ringing.  Like, not cool man.

I'm confused because when I answered on call on Tuesday I didn't have this volume problem at all.  For now I disabled my headphones function to answer calls from my phone, but I did want to ask how to control the volume of the incoming phone call ringtones for the future.  Because, I think disabling the feature all together isn't ideal?

2 REPLIES 2
Jeff_G

Re: QC 35II How to adjust ringtone call volume???

Hello Billdubs, 

Thanks for posting. 

You can adjust the volume for your ringtone via the phone's audio settings. Generally, when you press the volume controls on an Android phone, you can see an on screen display of the volume increasing/decreasing. There should be an arrow next to this volume slide that lets you adjust different audio options, including, notification sounds, ringtone volume, music volume etc. 

Give this a try and it should help lower the volume level of the phone's ringtone when you get calls. 

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
JacquelineWalker
Participant
Registered since

Feb 19, 2021

Re: QC 35II How to adjust ringtone call volume???

You can go to the settings and then click Sim and then press the bell and there is a button to increase or decrease the volume of the ringtone as you wish.