Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 15, 2020

QC 35II No Sound

My QC35 show it is connected to my iPad. It say it is connected. But there is no sound come trough. I have try to update firmware, an do reset. Nothing help. 
the sound works, when it tell you what it is connected to. 
what else cane be done?

it have nothing to do with the iPad, as I can connect another pair QC35 and Sony without problem..

best regards

kim berg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: QC 35II No Sound

Hi Kim,

Thanks for reaching out, I am sorry that you're having this experience. Thanks for already looking into some troubleshooting. 

Are you able to successfully connect your QuietComfort 35 II headphones to other devices?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 15, 2020

Sometime when i up and Down grade firmware I can be lucky to connect again, then after 3 to 4 days it is same problem. 
It is very strange. We have 2 identical setups, one for each qc35 and no problem with the other setup.

both have rune same setup for a year, and now it is only the one, there is problem with. 
so it is not anything new

best regards 

kim Berg 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Kim,

Have you tried connecting the headset to another Bluetooth device? This will test if there is an issue with the headset speaker drivers or the connection itself? If the headset does work with a different Bluetooth device, there may be an issue with the initial connection to your computer. Information can be found HERE.

If the headset does not work on a second Bluetooth device, there may be a hardware fault with the headset. Should this be the case, please contact Bose support in your region directly to explore service.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.