wheelman286
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 7, 2019

QC25 bass sounds in right ear with Noise Cancelling on

I use my QC25s almost exclusively on planes and at home where I keep them unfolded all the time.  Today I noticed that with my noise cancellation on, there is noticable low end bass feedback in the right earcup.  This is after they have already developed an annoying rattle on the same side.  This happens reguardless of wether the cord is plugged into anything or even into the headphones themselves.  It also occurs with multiple sound sources.  I am 100% POSITIVE that it is the headphones themselves.  Has anyone else experienced this?  It is bad enough that it makes them uncomfortable to use even with something playing and impossible to use without something playing.  I am considering giving up on bose and going with another company.  When I pay 300 dollars for headphones I expect them to last.  I take care of my equipment.  I have a 7 year old Ipod and a 9 year old Macbook that I still use almost daily for instance.  So I also know it was not from neglect.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: QC25 bass sounds in right ear with Noise Cancelling on

Hi Wheelman286, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and would love to help you resolve this. 

Firstly, I would recommend that you change the battery in the headset and remove any casing from your device that you are connecting to the headphones to ensure that you have a firm connection. Could you please also test the headphones on another device to see if the issue persists. 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

wheelman286
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 7, 2019

I tried it on my desktop computer, laptop, and phone.  Also my girlfriend's Phone.  I even unplugged the detachable cable from the headset itself and that still did not make the problem go away.

Hi Wheelman286,

Thank you for coming back to us! 

Based on your previous posts, It is clear that you have tried all the troubleshooting we would normally recommend for this issue. The next step would be a service. Unfortunately, we cannot service through this platform. However, if you click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you! 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again! 

Kindest,

Jessie O