Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 17, 2019

QC25 blue rubber peeling

On the QC25, the blue rubber ring started peeling off and cracking on the left headphone. It seems ridiculous to have to buy new headphones given that they work fine. Is there any replacement rubber ring or way to glue them back on?

image.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: QC25 blue rubber peeling

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello Thetodor, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm very sorry to see that your QC25's are experiencing some cosmetic damage. 

For this matter, please contact your local Customer Service Center who will be more than happy to help.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello Thetodor, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm very sorry to see that your QC25's are experiencing some cosmetic damage. 

For this matter, please contact your local Customer Service Center who will be more than happy to help.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 6, 2020

I am experiencing the same problem, along with damaged ear pads. Are there any solutions outside of the offered reduced-price replacement item? Any part available for purchase to repair?

Highlighted

Hello Vendock, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community.

We do sell replacement ear cushions for most of our headphones. However, we are unable to replace the blue seal around the headphones.

I would suggest speaking with your local support team to explore your service options in this case. The details to do this can be found in the post above. 

Do let us know if you need anything else. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W