Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 10, 2019

QC25 for Apple 1/4" adaptor?

Hi! Just purchased the QC25s to replace my aging QC15s. The QC25 only comes with 1 cable which has an inline mic/remote. Is there a specific 1/4" adaptor to use these headphones with pro equipment? (headphone only, of course, I understand this will render the microphone and remote inoperable)

Thanks,

Dustin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: QC25 for Apple 1/4" adaptor?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello Dustin,

Thank you for your message, welcome to the community.

At this time Bose does not provide a 3.5mm to 1/4" adaptor, however third party adaptors are easily accessible. 

I apologise for any disappointment this causes.

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello Dustin,

Thank you for your message, welcome to the community.

At this time Bose does not provide a 3.5mm to 1/4" adaptor, however third party adaptors are easily accessible. 

I apologise for any disappointment this causes.

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 10, 2019

This did the trick and is fantastic. The cord has a braided nylon sheath which transmits friction vibration, but other than that seems well built and does the trick for what I need.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01N203CY3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1