actitud
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 17, 2019

QC3 II hickups - Oneplus 6

Hello,

I checked in the forum and there are obviously multiple articles talking about similar issues but all of them are older and refers to upcoming firmware upgrades and my product, as per the Android App, us up to date.

I use a OnePlus 6 and Windows Dell Laptop (usually one of them connected at any given time) and I get cuts every now and then. 1 or 2 seconds and then back to sound. 

Again, DO NOT confuse this with the devices interfering. This is one device at a time only!

The issue usually goes away after a while but it is very annoying...for a 300usd headset even more 🙂

Any solutions other than restarting/reconnecting?

Thanks!

Alex.

2 REPLIES 2
actitud
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 17, 2019

Re: QC3 II hickups - Oneplus 6

Is anybody from Support, ever, going to answer my post?

What is the best channel to request official support for a 300 usd headset?

There is no way I can get consistent behavior on these cans. It drives me nuts!

Thanks,

Alex.

Re: QC3 II hickups - Oneplus 6

Hello actitud,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to read that you have experienced this issue for some time now and can only apologize for this. 

I understand that from above you have already restarted and reconnected the headphones as well as ensured that they are up to date. I would like to know if when you are performing the reconnection that you are fully clearing the pairing list for the headphones first? 

This can be done by powering on the headphones while sliding the power switch to the Bluetooth icon and hold this for 10 seconds. When this is done correctly the headphones will say the Bluetooth device list cleared. 

If you wish to receive instant support then I would recommend that you reach out to our customer support team via this link here and the team will be able to assist you with this. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the answers to these questions and the result of these steps.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support