Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 13, 2020

QC3 kbd and mouse use causes static signals when plugged into desktop, fix?

I bought used QC3 headphones on eBay, bought new earpads and a new audio cable. When plugged into my computer with low volume YT videos playing or no music playing, I hear noise on the headphones, and it gets worse if I use the wireless kbd or move the wired mouse. Does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: QC3 kbd and mouse use causes static signals when plugged into desktop, fix?

Author Accepted Answer selected by mscir

Hello, 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

Have you tested across multiple devices?

We want to ensure whether or not that you have purchased a faulty product through eBay as we cannot guarantee on the arrived condition purchasing from an unauthorised seller. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by mscir

Hello, 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

Have you tested across multiple devices?

We want to ensure whether or not that you have purchased a faulty product through eBay as we cannot guarantee on the arrived condition purchasing from an unauthorised seller. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 13, 2020

I sold it to a man who will use it on his mp3 player, he was very happy with the sound quality. So I didn't do any more troubleshooting.

Thank You,

Mike Scirocco