Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 7, 2020

Re: Stuttering-losing Bluetooth connection QC35

Started happening to me but after a bit of trial and error figured out it was my new BT mouse!

So.. QCs do not work with an MX Master mouse + Surface Pro!

Annoying because I want to work while listening to music, but at least I have the stutter gone! 🙉  

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 23, 2017

I have been having this issue on a new Mac Pro 2019. Whenever i connect my QC35s, I get stuttering music and also it causes major interference with my Apple Magic Trackpad to the point where it is unusable.

I have tried:

Resetting the module using the debug menu in bluetooth

Removing and re-pairing all my bluetooth devices

Doing a factor reset of the trackpad

Clearing all devices from the headphones with the 10second button slide.

Restarting the computer multiple times around all of these steps.

Currently these headphones are worthless.  What is the solution, and why is this thread 36 pages long with no fix from Bose?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 11, 2019

How many devices are connected to your Bose? More than one? If so, you didn't do a good job of reading this post. If you have only one connected then my apologies as I have no solution for you. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

I also have a recent MacBook Pro with windows 10 installed (with bootcamp).

I have erased the associated device list from my phone and from my pc. So pc and headphones bluetooth only know each other. No luck at all, audio keep stuttering unbearably.

I have read thousands of post of customer affected by this problem on windows 10. I think that boose should address the problem rewriting a bluetooth driver compatible for the most common OS and sharing it on its website.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

for my macbook pro 2019.

Try to disable wifi, then connect your quietcomfort 35.

Reenabling wifi unfortunately could make the problem happen again, after a while.

It looks like wifi and bluetooth really clash together with this headset.

Of course this problem is due to poor bluetooth drivers, since I do not have any problem on any other bluetooth device connected to the very same pc. Of course booting macos instead of windows solve entirely the problem with the QC35.

Please bose write a patch to correct this faulty driver, cm'on these headset cost a fortune and are quite good indeed please!

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jan 1, 2019

I wouldn't count on them fixing anything until they come out with a new model (if even then) customers have been complaining about the Bluetooth issue literally for years and they just give the same exact answer "try the updater". 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

Re: QC35 Bluetooth Stuttering/Drop-outs

Hi !

Years later, I experience the same problem.

My headphones worked fine as long as I used them with a mac/iphone bundle.

Now that I had to switch to windows, it started happening... so I guess it is not hardware related...

Did you succeed in solving it ?

Cheers

Yann

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

If you can try disabling the wifi, leaving on the bluetooth only.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 13, 2020

Re: Stuttering-losing Bluetooth connection QC35 II

Hi just received limited edition qc35II and the sound keeps dropping out. My phones a Samsung s20. Have updated the firmware. Re downloaded and tried repairing. Still drops out. Only 3 days old

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 13, 2020

My QC35's work perfectly with my Samsung S10e but, when connected with my computer, keep studdering and not playing music for a good 15-30 seconds. It's extremely annoying and makes them unusable. I'm extremely disappointed.