Highlighted
Doganemre
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

Re: QC35 Bluetooth Stuttering/Drop-outs

Yesterday I bought a new QCii from Berlin Mediamarkt. It's not work with IPhone 6s. Always stuttering. If I touch my headphones, it never works. My hand is blocking the connection. I have read a solutions here. I reset Bluetooth connection, also reset headphone, I wait new upgrade and I downloaded it. Still same. Headphone work with IPhone 5 and huawei mate without problem. But these devices are mine. I bought it to my wife as a gift. So, what I have to do. If I change QCii with the new one, will the problem continue? Or do I have to buy new iPhone? And when I get a new phone, will I have the same problem? I need help. 

Highlighted

Hi Doganemre,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having Bluetooth issues with your new QC35 IIs and I would be happy to help with this.

Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting you have tried already. The steps you have taken are the correct ones to do if you are experiencing an issue like this.

Just to clarify, the headphones are working fine with your iPhone 5 and Huawei Mate? It is just the iPhone 6 that is having these issues?

Do you have just the iPhone 6 connected with the audio drop out? Or are multiple devices connected?

If it is just happening with the iPhone 6 it would suggest it is something in the communication with this specific device that is causing the issue. As a first thing to try, if you haven't already, I would recommend rebooting your iPhone 6 and testing again.

As it sounds like the headphones work fine with the iPhone 5 it would be interesting to know what changes in the iPhone 6 might be affecting things here.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Keith L

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
jukka
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 29, 2017

I had stuttering with older samsung after I added smart watch.

It seemed that the other bt devices was interfering.

Highlighted
Doganemre
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

Hey Keith, 

"Just to clarify, the headphones are working fine with your iPhone 5 and Huawei Mate? It is just the iPhone 6 that is having these issues?" 

Yes only iPhone 6 has the problem.

"Or are multiple devices connected?"

there were no multiple connection. Only I phone. Then I have reset the Bose and tried again with the Huawei.

"I would recommend rebooting your iPhone 6 and testing again." 

I did that too. Nothing changed. 

This morning I called Bose Support, he said you did everything, headphones must have problem. Go mediamarkt and change with the new one. I will change tonight. IPhone 6 has no Bluetooth problem. We use that phone with our jbl speaker, everything is look normal for that. I couldn't find where the problem is. 

Highlighted

Hey all

@jukka, Thank you for posting. It is always possible for extra Bluetooth signals around to interfere with any connection so checking any other devices in play is always a good tip! When you were getting the dropouts with the smartwatch, were the headphones connected to the smartwatch, the phone, or both?

@Doganemre, Thank's for the quick response. I'm glad your local support team were able to help confirm the troubleshooting with you.

Let us know how you get on with your replacement headphones!

Kind Regards,

Keith L

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
GTGeek88
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

This thread answers my questions. I see a lot of this issue in Amazon reviews and elsewhere and I was thinking of buying the QC 35 ii, but it seems that Bose simply can't figure out how to make Bluetooth work reliably. Too bad from such an otherwise great manufacturer. I'll just skip the purchase. I have enough headaches.

Highlighted
xyrovla
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 25, 2017

What I like in similar topics on the internet are those 1 message fake profiles simply created by the competition with the goal of damaging the product image.

Guys, I hope youre aware being in the space time continuum of credibility Zero ? Zero like 0 you know ?

Comments as "my 19$ cheap headphone perform better"... or "now I will switch over to my Sony headphones" ... O.K. <_<

I have my QC35 for almost 3 years now. stuttering issues happened but always when using multiple devices : android + win10. In no way this can be qualified as a global issue. So yes the bluetooth connectivity Bose implemented may not be the best but it IS working...