Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 12, 2020

Re: QC35 Bluetooth Stuttering/Drop-outs

My QC35s and Ae2s both skip if I am playing music on my Windows PC and have them also connected to my Pixel 3 phone. 

If I disconnect the phone then the music is perfect. 

I also have a set of Jabra Elite 65ts which do not do this so the problem is related to the Bose headphones. 

Any ideas on how I can fix this

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 24, 2020

Re: QC35 Bluetooth Stuttering/Drop-outs

Had the same, djhampson!

I "resolved" by disabling the connection to the phone using the Bose App - the stuttering immediately went away. It continued working well even after reactivating the connection, let's see now how long both devices can coexist until I have to apply this "fix" again 😛

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2020

QC35 Bluetooth Stuttering/Drop-outs

Hi all,

My QC 35 ii's have been cutting out quite a bit since I first got them around the beginning of April. I'm in Canada, and they are updated to the most recent firmware updates, so I'm not too sure what's wrong. At first I thought it was just on my PC that they were cutting out, but recently it's also been on my iPhone, to the point where they have been unusable.

There will be random spurts of cutting (maybe cutting in and out for around 5 seconds) about once every 30s or so. This happens on both my PC and iPhone, as previously stated. I have cleared the Bluetooth list on the headphones, and unpaired all devices through the app multiple times. Nothing I have done so far seems to work.

If anyone has any ideas about how to fix this, please let me know.

Thanks