Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 13, 2018

QC35 II Bluetooth stuttering/dropout windows 10

Haven't really seen topic related to Windows 10 specifically.
I have been banging my head over stuttering and/or dropout while watching fb or youtube videos.

Tried everything until a light bulb turned on over my head.  While I was on the Windows machine watching vids, my android 9 or ipad pro iPadOS 13.3 was connected.  At this point in time, my android device was connected.  So, after disconnecting the android device it stopped.  So I connected with the iPad Pro, though it wasn't as bad it still did it.  
Do with as you will but this worked for me.

Peace!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 13, 2020

Quiet Comfort 35 II stuttering

So i bought my QC 35's 2 days ago on Aug 11th 2020. They were working find the first night but then the second day I put them on and they kept stuttering and cutting out every few seconds, they work fine on my iPhone but not on my PC, I know its not my PC that's the problem because I've had other Bluetooth headphones that worked perfectly fine. Im a little angry that I spent $250 on a pair of headphones that don't work for their intended purpose, I thought Bose was supposed to be the best in the business. Im highly considering getting a refund due to the issue and the other reviews ive read saying they have the exact same problem. It would seem both QC 35's 1 & 2 have this issue that they don't intend on solving

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2020

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 II stuttering

I'm having this exact issue as well.  This issue just started this week.  Never had much issue with connecting my QC 35 II earphones to my PC but now it's horrible.  It stutters consistently.  I've tried restarting my computer, turning off my headphones, uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them.  Nothing works.  Not sure if Microsoft did something new with their system that Bose didn't keep up with but it's very annoying.  

Any other ideas out there? 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2020

A quick edit to my above post.  I tried some other bluetooth wireless head phones and it appears to be having the same problem.  Sounds like this is a Windows problem and not a Bose one.  

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2020

I don't agree, since Bose claims their headphones work with windows 10. They should clearly state that currently, the headphones do not work with windows 10 if paired to several devices.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2020

Re: QC35 II Bluetooth stuttering/dropout windows 10

I have the same problem. Very frustrating! When connected to Android phone, sound stutters. I can turn off an on, or turn BT off on phone.
Removing the "LE-quiet sound Avrcp Transport" drive also seems to work, but then sound quality is horrible.