AnthonyC
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 2, 2020

QC35 II - Brand New - Bose Connect and Action Button Not Working

Hello,

I just received my brand new QC35 II headphones and I'm concerned that they may not be genuine quality. I'm experiencing several issues:

- Bose Connect App is not finding the headphones even though my bluetooth on the phone connects with them

- The Action button does nothing when I push it, almost feels like it's just for show

- The sound quality when on phone calls is muffled and quiet

The registration # worked fine, although I'm concerned that I may have received a "knock off" since these came from a Chinese distributor. 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gratefully,

Anthony 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: QC35 II - Brand New - Bose Connect and Action Button Not Working

Hello AnthonyC, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you are concerned of the authenticity of your device. I would love to assist you with this. 

Can you please provide us with some images of your headphones?

Can you also attempt to perform a software update of your headphones. This can be done by connecting your headphones to as computer via USB and visiting btu.bose.com which will provide you with full instructions on how to proceed. 

If your headphones are able to perform a software update, this would indicate that these are genuine. 

Do let us know how you get on. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.