Highlighted
Urs Leutwyler
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 8, 2020

QC35 II Headset - phone calls don't go to headset

Hello everyone,

after a google research and searching the forum I post this topic in hope to find a solution.

I have the following setup:

Bose QuietComfort 35 II

Firmware 4.5.2

Connected to:

Google Phone Pixel 2 XL

Android Version 10

(I use the Bose Connect app)

When I had the headset new ,everything works fine.

But since a time already I'm not able any more to have phone calls over the headset.

The headset is connected and phone calls are activated in bluetooth settings on the phone.

But when I make a call or receive a call, I'm not able to speak or hear over the headset.

I'm as well not able to pick up the phone on the headset or get any notification in the headset.

Music and everything else works fine.

I tried already to restart, unpair and to delete all the other bluetooth connections.

best regards

Urs

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: QC35 II Headset - phone calls don't go to headset

Hi Urs, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this experience with your QuietComfort 35 II headphones during calls. 

Have you recently been taking calls via a different platform? For example switching from cellular calls to a WiFi service such as Facetime?

Please test a call with a wired connection to see if this provides any differences in notification sounds and calls? 

Please also reboot your mobile device and re-test. 

Please let us know how you get on. We'd love to help. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Urs Leutwyler
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 8, 2020

Re: QC35 II Headset - phone calls don't go to headset

Hi, I'm really sorry for the late reply. I tried different things and I realized, that I have the same problem with my watch. There is the same problem, that sometimes the calls are not coming over the watch. So the problem has to be with my phone, not with the headset. But right now everything works fine again, I think since the last phone update the problem is solved. I just hope the problem doesn't come back. Thanks for your support. best regards, Urs