Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 29, 2020

Re: QC35 II amplifies background noise when using microphone

Another +1

Bose needs to define why people are buying these headphones, the old reason which to use at airplane s is not the only one anymore.

The ANC works well, but if the phone call is made, the ANC performance drops significantly!!!, Bose needs to realize that the market for office phone calls headsets is really needed right now and is going to be needed a lot in the feature in relation to the increase working from home scenario, Microsoft is running toward that, I think it is about time Bose wakes up and realize that their headphones are very comfortable, have good ANC and noise rejecting, and they ONLY NEED to do some software modification to enable flexibly on features that alines their product to be good as office headphones.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2020

I use the headset in my office. I love it, until I have to make phone calls. The background noise is distracting to the person that I am calling. How can you cut down the background noise? Once you have a fix please email me, I'd really appreciate it.

I would not recommend this product based on this issue. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2020

+X

OK, I'm finally sick of hearing all the background noise whenever a sound happens on my computer or the microphone is active. Otherwise, what's the point of these QC35IIs?

I'm shocked to see this thread with no answer.

Raphael

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2020

yeh it's been a month and no info from support. i really want to know if there is a way for them to make mic experience better i would be happy with reply " yes we can do it dev team working on it" i hope its not gonna just die here. i love headphones but mic experience is killing it 😕

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2020

Re: QC35 II Microphone amplifies background noise when using siri and in calls. Changes possible?

My first day of using my new $350 Bose QC35 ii Headphones for work calls in my home office. These are awful for this exact same reason and I cannot believe how long this thread has been opened unresolved! ... "It's a feature, not a bug" HAH. Sure. 

I have been using Senheiser HD 4.50 BT headphones for the past 3 months without any similar problems - they still have great active noise cancelling and easy bluetooth connection. I bought the Bose because they are lighter and more comfortable over my ear but I guess I need to return them because I can't go on like this!~ the amount of additional background noise is dizzying, I would rather have sore ears from my Senheiser headphones.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2020

Re: QC35 II Microphone amplifies background noise when using siri and in calls. Changes possible?

Yep its quite funny tbh. I want some sort of response from support to this thread.. it looks like they just ignore this problem like it doesn't exist.. and no info if they working on it or it's not possible to fix it. It just sad that this caliber of a company just ignores peoples complains.. @bcsupport  can you update us on what's happening?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 19, 2020

I have the same issue as well. Just bought them couple of days ago.

Used it for calls using Teams. And it picks up all the background noise including ticking of the clock. It is just very annoying. 

Need a solution for this or else will need to return it back.