rikke
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

QC35 II - Pairing problem and weird voice prompts

I bought my headphone 2 months ago and have been using them without any problems until today. All of a sudden they won't connect anymore to my computer or my phone, and the voice of the woman telling me e.g. battery level is slowly getting slower and her pitch getting lower. The issue is extremely similar to this archieved post https://community.bose.com/t5/Headphones-Archive/QC35II-Lemon-Pairing-problems-weird-voice-prompts-H.... But there doesn't seem to be much resolution to the problem. I have tried all the suggested solutions in this post as well, without any luck.

Any suggestions on how I might proceed. Or should I assume that my headset is defective?

- Rikke

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: QC35 II - Pairing problem and weird voice prompts

Author Accepted Answer selected by rikke

Hi rikke, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this! I am deeply sorry to hear this, as the issue persists I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am sorry that we weren't able to resolve this for you. 

Kind Regards,

Hector B 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Rikke, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist you further. 

I would firstly recommend that you perform a reset on the headphones via: 

• Power off your product, then wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset, then wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

As well as clearing the headphones pairing list via: 

• Power on your headset
  • Slide the Power switch to the Bluetooth icon and hold it for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding the result of these steps and if any other community members are also having this issue please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

rikke
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Hector.

Thanks for getting back to me. I already tried your suggestions but it made no difference.

Since I couldn't connect it to anything via bluetooth, I thought I might try the updater on https://btu.bose.com with the headphones connected via USB cable to my computer. I just did and halfway through the update I was told that the connection to the headphones was lost (I did not unplug them). Now they wont even turn on anymore... no lights are are on. Plugging them in to charge them, also has no result. They seem to be completely dead.

Author Accepted Answer selected by rikke

Hi rikke, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this! I am deeply sorry to hear this, as the issue persists I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am sorry that we weren't able to resolve this for you. 

Kind Regards,

Hector B 

View solution in original post