Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Re: QC35 II Very loud squeaking sound / weird noise

I have the same issue.

Have tried all proposed fixes and none have worked.

Please advise.

Highlighted

Hi JMM86,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If the issue is a physical squeak caused by the friction of the plastics on the headphones, pencil lead can act as a great dry lubricant to reduce friction sounds. 

If you have tried this and the recommendations above and they have failed to solve the problem, please reach out to local support in your region to discuss your options for service here.

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 14, 2019

Hi,

I suffer with my earphones particularly same symptoms as it was described by JMM86 in this topic. Nothing from proposed solutions helped, the right earphone continue making terrible sound.

Sometimes earphones work normally, but very short time. During this normal operation it makes one quite loud noise click in the right earphone, and noise starts coming again. I noticed that noise might stop after long charging, but not always.

This bug is rally very terrible and brakes an ear.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 23, 2020

I am having this issue too. I turn them on and immediately the right ear begins to crackle and grow louder. No software or device troubleshooting is working, it very much appears to be a hardware issue. It’s so frustrating because they are barely 1 year old and of course days past warranty. Insanely frustrating Bose just responds with circular macro responses and no resolutions. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 3, 2020

I was given these headphones on Saturday as a gift and tonight (wednesday) have now noticed this issue. I’ve updated the software and reset the headset before I noticed this issue. I’ve since reset the headset but the issue persists. I notice the very loud screeching in the Left ear, and it first started happening when I received whatsapp messages. I’ve also noticed recurring crackling or lack of any sound in the Right ear. I was really looking forward to this gift, my family grouped together to give me these and so far I’ve been really disappointed that they’ve only been trouble! I’d appreciate any solutions!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 19, 2020

Best solution is to return and buy another brand. My QCs started having the same issue just over after 1 year, only option given by bose is to buy another pair at a discounted price $209.