QC35 II and Macbook Pro Wired vs Bluetooth Volume Difference
Hi, the playback volume on my QC35II's is much lower when using bluetooth vs the wire when connected to my 2017 Macbook Pro (os 10.15.6). Is this expected?
- There doesn't seem to be a volume difference when switching between wired and bluetooth on my iPhoneX.
- I have checked the apple system preferences for sound, nothing out of the ordinary. I had the system audio volume at the same level for both wired and wireless tests.
- I have tried un-pairing and reconnecting, no change
- I have tried powering the headphones on and off, no change
- my headphone firmware is the latest version
Product: QC35 II