Highlighted
burkyno
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

QC35 II bootcamp windows 10 sound break

Hi,

I bought a new quietcomfort 35 II , I connect my phone , it is correctly, Then I want to connect my mac book so this is successful. My computer is macbook pro and includes windows 10 with bootcamp 6.1. I want to connect on windows 10 , yes it is successful connection but the sound is breaking while listening music. the sound is break down intermittently. I update my headphones fireware. Also I update windows 10. 

What is the problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: QC35 II bootcamp windows 10 sound break

Hello burkyno,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, that's a shame that you are having trouble with your QuietCOmfort35 II headphones. That's absolutely something I would be able to assist you with today, its sounds like you have already tried some good troubleshooting steps. Could you please tell me which music streaming application you are using? Have you tired using an Aux connection to see if the issue still occurs? 

In the meantime there is some additional troubleshooting that we can try, please reset your headphones by following the steps below:

1. Power off your product, then wait 30 seconds
  2. Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  3. Disconnect the USB cable from the headset, then wait one minute
  4. Power on your product.

I hope this helps, I look forward hearing from you!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

burkyno
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

hi Zoe_C,

I tried your advice, but sound is break while listening. I use spotify desktop application on win10 and youtube on browser. I think maybe it is caused by bluetooth driver. 

Version : 1903

Machine : Macbook Pro 2019

clipboard_image_0.png

Hello burkyno,

I would agree with you that it is very possible that your Bluetooth driver could be affecting the quality.

For the 'Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)' do you have the option to update or rollback? If so, please try both of these options.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G