matwww
Participant
Registered since

Jan 15, 2021

Re: QC35 II constantly disconnecting and connecting to iPhone X

I am having the exact same issue too.

iPhone X and Dell XPS13

Would appreciate some response from Bose to acknowledge the issue and take ownership of resolving it. 

It seems a perfectly reasonable use case for this device and it is clearly not functioning as designed imho.

vancutterromney
Participant
Registered since

Jan 15, 2021

okay I think I know what is happening here but bit of background would be useful. My QC 35 was working perfectly fine on my iPhone till I hooked it up to my iPad also and then the issues that you describe started happening.

None of the reset methods described by the desk here, re-pairing, cleaning out worked for me. Spent a frustrating full day on this. By chance I happened to also notice that after re-pairing, the Google Assistant app wouldn’t reconnect to the headphones. Quickly realized that Google Assistant creates another Bluetooth connection for the headphones with the prefix LE-xxxx. I deleted this, reset the headphones and connected again, and voila!, no drops after that.

vancutterromney_0-1610726764576.png

bmgxyz123
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

Noticed the same.  Two connections.  The LE needs to be dropped.

Davesurt
Participant
Registered since

Jan 28, 2021

rarely post on anything but thanks for Thai it’s my second pair and had the same issue was gutted. Seems to be good now. Bose take note this is obviously an issue and this seems to be the culprit !

morehosseini
Participant
Registered since

Feb 2, 2021

Does anyone know if something has happened with this issue? Any response from Bose?

Can we return the product ?

enriverd
Participant
Registered since

Feb 19, 2021

Re: Bluetooth connection in pocket

I had the same problem with an iPhone 12 Pro Max and the original Bose QC35, at some point it started disconnecting from the iPhone very frequently, with no apparent reason,  and what solved the problema for me was the following:

1. Resetting the Bose QC 35 following this procedure https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/articles/HC2563/productCodes/qc35_ii/article.html
  2. Clearing the list of paired devices from the QC35 following this procedure https://www.boselatam.com/en_ar/support/article/cannot-pair-bluetooth-device.html
  3. Repaing only the iPhone and laptop

Hope this helps anyone, as this has been annoying me for several weeks until now.