Jun 12, 2019

Re: QC35 II default noise cancelling

I get ill with these headphones in noise cancelling. Horrible to read this 😞
CrobbleD
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 14, 2019

This thread is two years old.  Wow.  Bose, you fail. There are three settings.  High, low, and off.  How freaking hard is it to remember what the user set it at and remain their when turning back on? This is rudimentary, golden path functionality, and your inaction is deafening.

Serj
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jun 27, 2019

@Wakebord99 wrote:
Where are we with this fix. The headphones cause headaches and hear pain at the default high level. Research complaints and it is the largest problem that could be easily solved.

They listened, that's for sure, but right now you no longer have a functional HIGH settingh for the ANC. If you pair still works I'll be more than happy to trade mines with yours. Mine no longer have that incredible ANC, and I would really love to get it back.

Headphone User
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 18, 2018

1 year since my last post and 2 years since the headphones were released.

It's an absolute disgrace that this feature hasn't been implemented yet.

It's literally the easiest thing to implement of all feature requests I see around here, yet the engineers choose to ignore this.

In my opinion this clearly shows that the developers just don't care about what the users actually want.

Please prove me wrong

PLEASE

for reference: https://www.strawpoll.me/18395684/r

if you guys manage to fix this I might even order you some pizza!

Quark108
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 2, 2019

+1 for this feature as well. 

I just "upgraded" to the QC35 II's from the QC25 II's because the wire kept getting hung up on things while working. Otherwise, I loved the QC25 II's. I only turned on noise cancellation "as needed" but generally left it off 80% of the time.

I expected to have a similar experience moving to the QC 35 II's with the added benefit of being "wireless".

I'm only on day two of using them and the default ANC every time I turn them on (multiple times a day) requiring me to either go into the app or press the action button multiple times to turn it off is already becoming extremely annoying. I'm honestly wondering if I've made the right decision in "upgrading". Yes, the wire was annoying on the QC25 II's, but this default noise cancelling always on is WAY more annoying and clearly I'm not alone judging from this thread.

PLEASE prioritise this "feature" request (though I would argue it is an oversight/bug):

• Allow user to set default ANC option in the Bose Connect app
  • Or, restore last set ANC prior to being turned off

I'm honestly dreading having to deal with this day in and day out going foward. If we had a timeframe on getting this requested feature out in the near future, I can deal with it short term. However, considering this thread is going on 2 years and it is STILL not implemented does not give me high hope and I'm strongly considering returning/selling them and looking at alternatives.

Highlighted
MangoMobile
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 7, 2019

This feature has been suggested in multiple threads, but they all seem to mention QC 35. I recently bought QC 30, and would like the ability to remember last setting (or select default when switching on). I don't know if the firmware is the same for most devices, but I would like it for them all (presumably set from Bose Connect app). This thread, as well as several other on the topic are quite old now, but there doesn't seem to be any change to the behavior. Any chance the developers can be nudged?

I would also love to completely turn off noice cancelling, and not have it on lowest level to get rid of the white noise.

H2lon
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 25, 2019

I would really like to be able to set noise cancellation OFF as default mode !!!

I bearlly use noise cancellation in my everyday life and EVERY time i turn on my bose QC 35 II i have to press twice the noise cancellation button to turn it OFF... it’s annoying!

I only use noise cancellation when i’m in the plane or in the train or as car passanger i.e. 15% of the time.

y.baidiuk
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 28, 2019

I had a perfect experience with Marshal. Bluetooth quality, Kabel quality, Price, etc...

Bose can't even implement a wrily important feature.

But we have ALEXA and GOOGLE NOW which no one uses. Smiley LOL
Bose was my big mistake.

xylocope
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 4, 2019

Bose, can't believe you can't fix this.  Please prioritise, you have very pissed off customers, like me...  

Xaviergru
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 21, 2019

I can't believe it it hasn't been implemented yet, no consideration at all for the users. It's already super expensive and you just can't implement a really simple feature!!!!! Shame on you.

We can't do anything except convincing people around to not buy Bose anymore!! And that's what I'm doing!!