js12345
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 25, 2019

Re: QC35 II default noise cancelling

Put me down for this as it is really frustrating to be set to ANC HIGH every time I use the headphones :S

Kitlard
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 28, 2019

I signed up only to request this feature.
It's annoying as hell. 

Just remember the last setting!

RVDB
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 17, 2018

I think the dev's are still working on it. 🤣

Headphone User
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 18, 2018

If only...
This frustrates me literally every day when I'm using the device.

At this point I've given up and just accepted that the dev's literally don't care about adding features that the users actually request.

I cannot imagine this would take a single developer longer than one afternoon to implement.

Headphone User
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 18, 2018

@Shiloh_C 

Are you sure you didn't accidentally put the suggestion in the garbage bin instead of forwarding it to the developers?
Common mistake to make and it would explain a lot!

cristian9509
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 12, 2018

Hey everyone. I too have the same frustration. I don’t think it’s developers fault but rather their marketing team had other ideas. Q35 II was not added that feature because it was added in the new 700 headphones. Just a simple checkbox in the app but which does exactly what is needed. My guess? I think they wanna force as many as they can to upgrade ($400 upgrade).

RVDB
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 17, 2018

What do you think? I'm ever going to buy a Bose product ever again? Everybody who says what I think about my headset I say is **bleep** and I recommend Sony WH-1000XM3. I'm continuing my crusade until they fix this.

Headphone User
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 18, 2018

@cristian9509 wrote:

Hey everyone. I too have the same frustration. I don’t think it’s developers fault but rather their marketing team had other ideas. Q35 II was not added that feature because it was added in the new 700 headphones. Just a simple checkbox in the app but which does exactly what is needed. My guess? I think they wanna force as many as they can to upgrade ($400 upgrade).

This sounds like the most plausible explanation of what's going on here, and I frankly see this as a disgusting marketing tactic. The effect this has on me is the opposite of what the marketing team has likely envisioned, and I expect many others in this thread to think similarly. I am not going to upgrade, but rather avoid Bose products altogether going forward.