taras
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 1, 2018

Re: QC35 II default noise cancelling

Another Bose QC35 II user here looking for the option to store my noise cancelling preference between sessions. Come on Bose, this one's easy to fix.
BBB123
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 2, 2018

Agreed. A simple "Default Noise Cancellation" setting would be very easy to implement within the memory. It's embarassing that such a basic feature hasn't been incorporated yet. This issue mars an otherwise great product.

laptin01
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 8, 2018

Same for me! I take the time to wright you the same thing many costumers already says: please let us turn off the default noise cancelling gadget. It gime me headache. 

manifestatio
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 10, 2018

Same problem here. Would also like to have a default setting! 🙂

anaswattar
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 17, 2018

Yes, please make the headphones remember the last setting after switching it off. If you don’t want customers to forget that noise cancellation exists, maybe make a special button in the app that says (set to default).
Jnv108@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 23, 2018

The Bose Quietcomfort 35 ii are awesome. It’s a pity that a premium device like this lacks defaulting noise cancelling to OFF. My JBL e65btnc which cost half as much offers this. Come on Bose . .. sort this out.
Shackelstar
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 25, 2018

Another user requesting we can set our own default setting for noise cancellation. This should be easily done through an app update.
SimonA
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 14, 2018

@Shiloh_C How about an update?

ronier83
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 9, 2018

i would like it too.

i use the QC35II on daily basis without the NC and i need to switch it off 5 times a day.

i only use it on flights. which is about once every 3 months.

so i would rather turn it on then off.

sean_smyth
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 9, 2018

Another person here.

It's a crazy feature. It should remain on the noise cancelling level it was before it was turned off. 

A similar thing would be that you have to confirm your default browser or set your mouse cursor speed every time you restart your computer. It shouldn't and wouldn't happen.