Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsathya70
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

QC35 II getting disconnected during calls

Whenever I have connected my QC35ii to my Windows 10 laptop, after say, 20-25 minutes, it automatically gets disconnected (your so-and-so device is plussed) though I am in the midst of the call. This is applicable for calls where I am actively speaking as well as in webinars where I have joined as muted participant.  My firmware is the latest (4.5.2) and my Windows 10 is fully updated. 

This is so annoying as I have to quickly route the audio to my laptop speakers, swithch off QC35 and re-join again - have caused embrassing situations in official calls.  Is there a way around for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: QC35 II getting disconnected during calls

Author Accepted Answer selected by rsathya70

Hello, 

I am sorry that your headphones are getting disconnected. 

Please look into the sleep timer of your headphones. This can be found by connecting your headphones to the Bose Connect app and visiting your product settings. Please set this to never.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by rsathya70

Hello, 

I am sorry that your headphones are getting disconnected. 

Please look into the sleep timer of your headphones. This can be found by connecting your headphones to the Bose Connect app and visiting your product settings. Please set this to never.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

rsathya70
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Thanks. It worked.

alexkyk
Participant
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

QC35 ii disconnecting calls

Hi,

I'm using my QC35II for normal voice phone calls on my iPhone XR and also on my Windows10 Laptop using Skype or Teams. In both cases on the phone or on PC, the QC35II's seem to disconnect after some time on its own (20-30mins I think).

I know about the standby timer setting issue, but this should only affect Skype Teams calls, and not normal voice calls on my phone?

Setting the standby timer to "Never" is more of a workaround since now I cannot save my battery life on this setting? Any other options?

Thanks alot!