Re: QC35 II not connecting to Win10
Thank you to andrii1702 for providing this solution and to Hector_B for directing me to it. My headphones were paired with my computer but would not connect. I was unable to permenantly unpair them after hours of trying (deleting drivers, etc. etc. per other posts here), and the device continued to reappear in the Windows device list preventing me from completing a fresh pairing.
- I installed the bluetooth command line tools per andrii1702's post.
- After running the commant "btpair -u" nothing seemed to happen.
- I then pressed the connect button for the headphone in the Windows bluetooth menu (where the headphones are shown when they are already paired).
- The headphones were then removed as a device from Windows.
- I was able to do a fresh pairing of the headphone with Windows through the normal process of "Add a bluetooth or other device" in the Window bluetooth menu.
Seems to work fine now for the time being. Hopefully this can help others as well.