SCH-Jonathan
Participant
Registered since

Dec 21, 2019

QC35 Keep beeping and cannot enter pairing mode.

I am so pissed about QC35, l paid 350 bucks for this and the user experience is just disappointing.

1. Today, when I watch YouTube, my QC 35 suddenly starts beeping like a fire alarm. I tried all the solutions I can find: Install/Uninstall Bose Connect and turn off the headphone for 30 seconds.
  2. Now, I want to pair up with another device and try to see whether it works. My QC35 cannot even enter the pairing mode no matter how long I hold(Normally, the headphone will say "Ready to connect" but now I get nothing).
  3. Besides, QC35 sometime keeps disconnecting and reconnecting the same device while I am using it. It's like when I listen to music, QC35 suddenly disconnected and then quickly reconnect several times.

Seriously Bose, find some good Software Engineers. Robustly testing your product before issuing them.

============= Update =============

Okay I discovered this post: https://community.bose.com/t5/Headphones-Archive/A-massive-disappoint-Bose-QC-35-ii-volume-keeps-goi...

Same issue. Unsolved. Disappointed.

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: QC35 Keep beeping and cannot enter pairing mode.

Hello SCH-Jonathan, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am so sorry you are having this issue. Normally I would recommend some troubleshooting for yourself, but it seems like you have tried everything. For the connection issues you are having, I would suggest clearing the Bluetooth pairing list. This would be done by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button until you hear 'Bluetooth device list cleared'. However, as you have been pressing and holding this button with no success, I am going to ask that you give us a call and explore the service options for your headset. 

You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

This is not what you can expect from a new Bose product going forward. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you.

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!