QC35 Series II - Controlling one device plays and pauses audio from other device
Could anyone help me with my situation, please?
so here is my case: I have two devices (one iPhone and one MacBook) connected to my Bose headphone.
1. iPhone is locked, and I only have Chrome opened on my MacBook with a paused video from Youtube.
2. I unlock my iPhone, and the video from my MacBook starts playing with NO audio
3. Whenever the iPhone goes to sleep (screen becomes dark) or whenever I lock back iPhone, the audio from MacBook comes on.
1. iPhone is locked, and I have MacBook Spotify app open and playing. Also, Chrome with a paused video from Youtube is open.
2. I unlock my iPhone. Nothing happens. Spotify from MacBook continues to play, but Youtube video doesn't play automatically like Case 1.
3. I lock my iPhone or iPhone goes to sleep. Nothing changes. Spotify from MacBook continues as it was.
1. iPhone is locked, and Spotify Macbook app is open but not playing. Also, Chrome with a paused video from Youtube is open.
2. I unlock my iPhone, and again, Youtube video from MacBook starts playing with NO audio.
3. When the phone gets locked, audio from Youtube is enabled automatically.
So I am trying to understand this odd thing happening to my connection to two devices...
Has anyone experienced this before? If yes, any help, please! Thank you all.