Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2020

Re: QC35 Terrible Bluetooth Connection with MacBook Pro

Frequently, my QC 35II headset will drop the audio signal, when it is connected to both my iPhone and Macbook Pro. In order to get the audio back, I have to disconnect the headphones from one of the devices. This is a recent issue.

Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 10, 2020

QC35 Terrible Bluetooth Connection with MacBook Pro

I have tried all the steps in another topic where they headphone keep disconnecting. That has not helped me.

Also the headphone keep searching for old devices I do not have any more, how can I remove the old devices?

Gregg Ware

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 10, 2020

Re: I cannot connect my QC 35 to my new MacBook pro running latest version of MacOS

Once I was able to clear all devices (power button to right hold for 10 seconds), to need to reply to this message.

Gregg Ware

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

Constantly disconnecting and connecting Bluetooth to my MacOS Catalina 10.15.4. Already updated to 3.0.3 using the BOSE app and connected with USB & re-paired the device following previous post advice. Any other solution from BOSE?? 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

This might be considered a duplicate issue but I tried all of the "solved" options for this issue and and still randomly getting disconnected from my MacBook. MacOS Catalina v 10.15.4. I have updated my bose, reset them, reset my computer, updated my computer. Etc. Yet I keep getting disconnected from  my macbook. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 24, 2020

qc 35 II won't connect to bose connect app

I just bought a pair of qc35 II and they won't connect to bose connect app or bose music app. 

I tried deleting the bluetooth connection history like 10 times and nothing happened. 

Also I can't update the firmware as my pc won't find them and neither my mac, so the bose firmware updater doesn't work.

And yes, I turned them off and back on. 

So @bose what now ?