QC35, bluetooth connected but no sound anymore
08-11-2019 06:47 AM
Message 1 of 4
Left several messages through the support channel, but no reply whatsoever. Therefore my post at this community:
Since many years I am a loyal and happy user of Bose's headphones. Currently I use the QC35 that I bought approximately two years back. This headphone always worked like a charm up till last Sunday. Saturday night I had a complete working headphone. Sunday morning it all of a sudden stopped working through the bluetooth connection. The headphone still works correctly through the cable.
Bose Connect App Version 8.1.1
1. QC35 does connect to iPhone/Ipad and MacOS and is visible in the Bose Connect App
2. But, while connecting /connected no voice or sound is heard. Even 'voice prompts' are not heard.
What have I done so far:
1. According to your support page I have tried to reset the headphone several times
2. I have removed the devices from the bluetooth device list several times
3. In one of the support forums, it was suggested to entirely drain the battery and recharge again. Therefore I drained the battery, but that is also not working.
All of the above has not offered a resolution for my problem. I am unfortunately getting frustrated now especially taken the price of the headphone into account.
Could somebody please reply to my issue. Help would be much appreciated.