Kevr
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 16, 2018

Re: QC35 connect app in windows

No, it is not true. I've connected my Bose QC35 II to my PC and my phone, simultaneously. I would suggest getting the "Bose Connect" application on a phone to control certain connections and settings with the bose, as sometimes the raw bluetooth connection is a bit iffy.

ralinc
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 30, 2018

Works perfectly well on Windows 10. See:

snapshot.png

Just hit "Add Bluetooth or other device" and wait for successful connection. 

VAS007
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 22, 2018

It should work! Just turn on Bluetooth on your Windows PC and then pair your headphones with the computer. It will connect it and it will show your speaker/sound icon as a Bose Headphones sound out. I have Windows 10 Professional and Bose QC35II (it also worked with the first version of the headphones QC35).

Good luck

ChristianMunk
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 3, 2018

It works, but it is not possible for me to get it to work well. The computer often uses the built in speaker, or only sends sound from some programs to the headphones. E.g. if I play a game and talk on skype, onlyt the skype call goes through and not the sound from the game. The brand and price point being what it is I did not expect to have this problem.

canguinil@gmail.com
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 11, 2018

Please be aware that there 2 ways that earphone in a PC:

Hand-free (this is the one you are using and also works for me but this is looks like 2º world war sound quality even worst)

Stereo: if you select it the earphone became mute, it means, does not work at all.

For a Phone that cost very expensive and say "the phones are good"! REALLY for real.

Bose, you fail!

I would never buy a single product of you.

Thanks I have tested before buy.

I definitly go for JBL or Sony.

Bose no way.

Thank you engineer for think about it!

rnperki
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 7, 2018

If you want to connect your Bose wireless headphones - in this case the QC35ii model to a windows 10 laptop - follow these simple steps, it worked for me. 

https://www.rogerperkin.co.uk/bose/how-to-connect-bose-wireless-headphones-to-computer/

I would not be without my Bose headphones and always listen to my music / videos through my Bose noise cancellig headphones, they are awesome!

r1K3r_
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 17, 2018

Bose connect? Great mobile app. Can we also have this on windows? Soon?

y0ungnoble
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 4, 2018

You don't need the app to connect to the headphones.  Just connect to it like any other bluetooth device.  I use it on my laptop with windows 10. 

Click Windows key

Type in bluetooth

Click bluetooth and other device settings

Click Add Bluetooth or Other Device button (the plus button)

Make sure you headset is turned on

Find the Bose device in the list and connect.

canguinil@gmail.com
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 11, 2018

I do know that.
My concern is just work for windows 10.
Linux or windows 7 we will not have the same scenario. Just the mono 8 bits sounds, horrible qualitu sound from 1950.
christoskas
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

May 3, 2019

Dear Bose Team,

when I connect my QC35 II to my PC using a cable the noise cancellation is always set to High.

Can we adjust that? I don't want to listen to music all day at work using bluetooth (so that I am connected to my iphone) and I don't want "High" noise cancellation.

Please launch a windows app!

Christos