Hector_B

Re: QC35 connect app in windows

Hi Christoskas, 

Thanks for posting and providing us with this feedback. 

I will pass this feedback onto the development team. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
HateBose
Participant
Registered since

May 14, 2019

My 1st and last Bose product.

Aparently I need to buy another device to remap keys on quiet comfort 35 II (as it is impossible to do so on Windows).

Will stick to other brands from now on.

christoskas
Participant
Registered since

May 3, 2019

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

However, the problem remains.

Will you develop a windows app?

Thanks

Tegan_M

Hello christoskas,

Thank you for your question, 

At this time we do not have any information regarding the release of a Windows Bose Connect App, however this was passed onto our development team as previously stated within this thread. If we get any news regarding this we will make sure to inform the community.

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
kamyk1979
Participant
Registered since

Jul 19, 2019

That is possible.Try this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AdJ3ctf2xc  .By me is little bit different like on this movie (i need to paar two times) so if not working by u than write to me on (edited by moderator) i will send you how i`m doing this.

UPDATED for 2020 now with MIC: https://youtu.be/RftjbgAw8FMQuick demonstration on how to pair the Bose QC 35 Noise Cancelling Headphones to your PC. Mic work...
teo-lena
Participant
Registered since

Aug 10, 2019

christoskas
Participant
Registered since

May 3, 2019

Hi Kamyk1979 thanks for your reply.

I was aware of this, however I am not asking how to set up a connection using Bluetooth.

If that was the case I would use my cell phone. I want to connect my headset using only a cable. I don't want the Bluetooth transmitting 8 hours at work...

Best

christoskas
Participant
Registered since

May 3, 2019

Hi,

the main issue with the mobile app is that when we connect the cable to the headset the noise cancellation setting automatically changes to "high". Can you fix this issue so that we could either control the noise cancellation setting from the mobile app while connected to the computer via cable or at least to keep the setting unchanged? 

Thanks

Vicky_W

Hello Christoskas, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

This has been raised as a feature request, but I am more than happy to submit another one on your behalf. 

If anyone else would like anything to be added please do let me know. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
mooseman
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2019

Hello Vicky, Hello Bose Team,

This problem is eminent since 2017 and you are still in development of a Windows App? I would kindly recommend to speed up because it is not a very customer oriented service/time-frame these days. Also this request was already forwarded like (felt) 50 times to your R&D... Well i suggest to get started no one wants to hear another excuse! I love the sound of BOSE on my Surface Go when i'm on the run, but in the office i have to use headphones with useless wires from the "other guys" because they have a Windows compatibility.

Thanks and best regards
Robert by trade "Technical Sales and Service Manager" and a BOSE fetishist

#BOSESOLO5 #BOSESOUNDLINKMINI #BOSESOUNDBAR700 and 3x #BOSEQC35