joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: QC35 connect app in windows

@anna_smithGreat to hear and I really hope your problem disappears.  However, keep in mind Bose told me back in Jan that my two Revolves needed their batteries replaced and I paid $65 a piece to do that (and the circuit boards).  The replacements worked for a while and then one of the units started having a problem again - 4 more times including this week!  The problem is obviously elsewhere for me.

But that is just a 'personal anecdote'.  The point is a new unit may work because it has not yet been the scenario that causes the issue to reappear.  So keep on the lookout and again I wish you well and hope that indeed it was just a unit with a hardware problem.

In the unlikely instance it re-appears, post SEPARATELY with the information you shared here rather than at the end of someone else's post where it may get 'buried' and not read.  (I don't work for Bose who may suggest the exact opposite and want to have your post at the end here).

Sylvermyst
Participant
Registered since

Oct 20, 2020

+1 Please make a Windows desktop application for these headphones.

DietColaLola
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2020

This worked perfectly for me with Bose QC35 headphones and an HP Pavilion Power Laptop. Thanks!