Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 5, 2020

QC35 disconnecting

My QC 35 is constantly disconnecting and reconnecting from my iPhone. This situation is mainly happening during calls, blocking the conversation for a few seconds each time. This can happen several times in an hour meeting which is just driving me crazy 

did someone found a solution ? I did everything proposed by the support but nothing works (reset, update, clear Bluetooth device list...)

thanks 

Julien 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 29, 2020

Re: QC35 disconnecting

Are you on iOS 14? Seems to be a bug with Apple and not Bose. My iPad on iOS 13 and Android phone seems okay.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 5, 2020

Actually  I already had the issue before on IOS13 so I wonder if it is really coming from my iPhone

Highlighted

Hey @JDSB, thanks for posting!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing this connection issue with your QC35's. 

It seems as though you've been through some great troubleshooting steps already! Does the issue occur when you are connected to an alternative device?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 5, 2020

Hi @Charlotte_G 

Yes the problem arrives most often in my iPhone but arrives also on my dell laptop. 

thanks

Julien 

Highlighted

Thanks for updating us on this JDSB. 

As the issue persists across all devices and the troubleshooting did not resolve the issue, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I'm sorry that we couldn't resolve this via the Community. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!