Highlighted
CITYshapers
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

QC35 ii Right Side Speaker Not Working

I've had a pair of QC35ii for the past two years but now the right side speaker has stopped working.  It was working intermittently for a while-a tap on the head bar seemed to solve the problem for a while.  Now, nothing seems to work.  I often sleep with my headphones on so I may but extra pressure on the right side or head bar.  I want to get these fixed, either DIY or take to a repair shop.  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: QC35 ii Right Side Speaker Not Working

Hi CITYshapers, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. I am deeply sorry to read that you are only getting audio from the left side of your QC35 II and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, I have a few questions that I would like to ask you to get a better understanding of your issue: 

• Does the issue persist across both Bluetooth and Aux connections? 
  • Have you attempted another source, for example, Spotify or Youtube? 
  • Are you running the latest software for the headphones? If unsure you can check this by connecting the headphones to a PC and visiting our Online Updater.
  • Have you attempted any troubleshooting so far? If so what steps? 

I look forward to hearing back from you in regard to this and if any other community members are having a similar issue please do let us know.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

MRamberg
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 3, 2019

Hello. I have the same issue with mine as well. Have had them for about one and a half years. Tapping on the right earcup used to work fine to get the sound back, but now it is not working anymore.

Yes, the issue persists across bluetooth and AUX. Yes, I've tried different sources. Yes, I am running the latest software. Yes, I've tried to turn the device off and on.

Worth to mention that the noise cancellation also is gone with the sound in the right earcup.

Hello MRamberg, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are also having issues with your headphones and appreciate the steps that you have attempted so far. 

As you have attempted all of the steps that we would recommend for an issue like this, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Sorry that this wasn't something that we were able to resolve for you via the community. If any other users have the same issue please attempt the steps in this thread before contacting support. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B