Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 23, 2020

QC35 ii won't connect in ios app, and no serial number

My qc35 ii headphones stopped working properly and I'm trying to reconnect them via the app on my iphone.   They show up on the app with the "drag to connect" but then it immediately says "ah snap" or similar and fails to connect.   Headphones are on, fully charged, right nearby (and obviously detected by the app since they show up) and are saying "ready to connect".   I'm trying to arrange for service but there is no serial number anywhere that I can find - not under the fabric in the ears or anywhere else that the website says to look.   I texted the SMS number given but just got a "please check the website for self service" which I can't do without the serial number.   Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 23, 2020

Re: QC35 ii won't connect in ios app, and no serial number

I had the same problem, not being able to locate the serial number within the earcup. Solution: look under the box the headphones came in, if you still have it (I did): it's there on a sticker.

Highlighted

Re: QC35 ii won't connect in ios app, and no serial number

Hi kwhyte,

I'm sorry to hear you encountered difficulties with connecting your headphones to the Bose Connect app. Have you been able to try using a separate device to test, or clear the pairing list of the headphones and retry? In regard to finding the serial number, you can find some instructions HERE. However, as @Bobbize correctly states, the serial number can be found on the label of the original packaging box.

Do let us know if you manage to find it or not!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!