QC35 on Windows 10 - Showed only as paired, not connected
I have a problem that I cannot solve.
My QC35 got from one to the other day deleted from my bluetooth devices on Win10 and now I try to pair and reconnect it. It does not work.
What's the case: I find the QC35, I can pair it (however only as other device) and then it gets paired additionally as audio device. So, I have two entries QC35 in my bluetooth list, one as other device and one as audio device. Both show only paired, I can only try to connect the audio device. If I do this, it gets never connected (aborts after a few seconds).
In my sound settings, hand-free and the normal speaker are listed, however always as disconnected.
It's freaking me out, the following things I already tried:
2. Deleting bluetooth PC driver
3. Installing newest bluetooth PC driver (Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth Driver)
4. Using Windows troubleshoot for devices, audio, bluetooth,...
5. Resetting the headphone (turn 30 seconds, charging 5 secs,...)
6. Reconfigure bluetooth service in services.msc
Does anyone has an idea what the problem could be?