dgothelf
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 17, 2019

QC35 only playing in one ear when connected to my MacBook Air, but is fine through my iPhone

Does anyone have any suggestions here?  My headphones work fine when connected to my iPhone, but suddenly have stopped working when connecting to my MacBook Air.  Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Naag
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jun 18, 2018

Re: QC35 only playing in one ear when connected to my MacBook Air, but is fine through my iPhone

When I first got mine, I had the same problem and it turned out that for some reason the "Balance" setting in "Sound Preferences" of my MBP was off balance. I have seen it happen a handful of times since then.

Community Manager

Re: QC35 only playing in one ear when connected to my MacBook Air, but is fine through my iPhone

Hey Dgothelf!

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community Forums. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with audio playback to your QuietComfort 35 headphones to your Apple MacBook Air. 

Have you taken the time to read through troubleshooting outlined in an older, similar, thread HERE? Naag has some great suggestions relating to ensuring that audio output has been set correctly on your computer too!

Have the headphones ever worked successfully when connected to your MacBook Air? To also confirm - are the headphones paired to the computer via Bluetooth, or are you using the auxiliary cable?

Let us know!

Kindest,

Andy B - Community Support