Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

Re: QC35 pairing problem in Windows 10

I tried every suggested solution in this thread:

- Reinstalled my BT drivers at Windows 10; Updated Windows10

- Updated the Firmwire from QC35

- Renamed QC35 through App (iPhone)

- QC35 Reset

It just doesn't work no matter what I do. It works with the iPhone but does not connect to Windows10. I have other BT device working normally (UE Roll)

I'm just out of ideas and it's a ridiculous support for such an expensive product and such a common platform (Windows).

r2arthur
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

r2arthur_0-1586797844624.png

I forgot to add my controller details. That's an ASUS Motherboard.

amitpeer08
Participant
Registered since

Apr 18, 2020

Re: QC 30 pairing problem in Windows 10

Thanks.. That actually worked.. 

Daniel Dorff
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Bose 35 not pairing or receiving with Win10 laptop

Hi, my Bose 35 pairs fine with iPhone and iPad, but not Microsoft Surface laptop with Windows10. The control panel Bluetooth page does say "LE-my bose 35 | paired" but there's no audio signal received by the headset. It seems like I've got part of it happening right, but missing a setting or step? Thanks for suggestions!

amaurote1
Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2020

Unable to use with PC

Hello.

I am using QC 35 II for a while. First I was very satisfied, it works with all of my laptops and cellphones. The problem has occured when I wanted to connect my headphones to my PC with BT adapter dongle. After hours of trying I just had to accept that I can do nothing to make my headphones and its mic work at the same time. It was always only audio OR mic, never both.

I expect that one expensive headphones will work perfectly not even with 2 different laptops (Win10) and 2 different cellphones but with PC with the same OS and same BT technology as well.

I went through this forum, reddit, google, nobody seems to be able to help me with this. I am very very disapointed.

Would you be so kind and give me an advice how to make my QC35 work properly with my PC? Before I sell it and totally avoid BOSE in the future?

Thanks

Kaynell
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2020

First let me preface this by saying I have read and read and read so many forums on this issue. I have tried everything I found. Here is the problem: When I try to add a new BT device it does not appear as a possible device. Twice something has appeared as 'other device' but my computer still cannot connect to it. The headset just keeps saying 'ready to connect' and my computer just doesn't see it. 

What have I tried?

Yes, I slid the power button and cleared devices.

Yes, I plugged the headset in with a USB device into a power adapter, waited, unplugged, then turned back on. 

Yes, I checked all the drivers on my bluetooth to make sure they were up to date

Yes, I ran services.msc and made sure the bluetooth services were running

Yes, I ran services.msc and tried switching the BT support service properties to automatic start up type from manual, that didn't work so I switched it back

Yes, I have made sure all my software is up to date

Yes, I have restarted my computer multiple times 

Yes, I tried the grey cord that came with the headphones

Yes, the headphones work on other devices (my hubs mac laptop)

None of the above has worked for me.

The only thing I have seen is when I use a USB to plug into the headphones then straight into my computer the headphones will appear under Bluetooth & other devices as an other device 'Bose QC35 II". What does that do for me? Nothing. 

When I find it under devices and printers, it shows up as Unspecified 'Bose QC35 II'. When I right click on it and it's properties, I click to make sure the drivers are up to date. 

Does any of that work, no. 

I really need some help here. I have been trying my best, but every solution that works for other people does not seem to be working for me. Hope you can help. Thank you. 

The Cyclist
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 4, 2020

First, these headphones are not for Windows PC as far as I can see because I also tried what you did. They work when I use them with the cable but sound is very bad. 

The headphones are ok with my Mac and Iphone like yours. Like they also now struggle the fix the apps, which I am not suprised, they couldn't even make any software or so for PC and they don't even make you aware of those. They also want you to see the headphones like they are the best, premium and elite ones but these are hardly true, at least for now. I have both QC35 2 and 700. QC35 2 sounds way better than 700 and more comfortable. 700 just looks somewhat better and their ANC is better compare to QC35 2. Bose 700 now have an EQ but it didn't solve any sound problem of them. 

It is just sad to see that kind of company makes such products. 

Jaqen
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2020

QC35 pairing problem in Windows 10

I've been experiencing audio issues when pairing my QC 35's to my windows 10 desktop via bluetooth (I've had them for about a month now). I don't have any problem actually pairing them with my desktop, but when I select Stereo in the bluetooth settings the audio constantly goes in and out, no matter what type of media. When I instead select the hands-free with microphone option, the intermittent stuttering stops but the quality of the audio is terrible and mushy.

I've tried disabling hands-free telephony from the control panel (which seems to be a solution for some), but whenever I do the headphones immediately disconnect and nothing happens. Currently have the QC's plugged in through my desktop speakers because it's the only way I can use them with my PC without sacrificing audio quality (sans bluetooth). I'm also curious if anyone else has this issue since updating to Windows 10 version 2004, because it seems like that's when this started for me

Jaqen
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2020

Well, figured out the problem at long last. I use a separate microphone (Blue Snowball), and the stuttering issue was happening whenever my microphone was unplugged and I was just using the QCs with Bluetooth. Still fairly annoying that currently the QCs will only work correctly with my PC when the mic is plugged in, not sure why that's the case!

csantos4625
Participant
Registered since

Jul 24, 2020

I'm also having this problem.  I am looking for a solution.  Where may I find it?

Thanks.