Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 24, 2019

Re: QC35 really low volume on Bluetooth!

Yeah, you’re missing 300 dollars.

Just like everyone else who owns this piece of crap.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

Your message in the ton of problem message generated a lot of hope for my problem (same as everyone else).  What you wrote is not visible on my Bose Connect app from my iPhone 10.

This is a terrible problem with phones that I paid well over $500 CND for (incl. tax).  Bose should be very embarrassed.  I hope they can offer us a solution soon.

Steph

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

The volume works just fine when connected to my I-Phone but when I connect it to my Dell laptop I can turn the volume all the way up and it still sounds like it is only at 50% volume. This is a relatively  new problem too; it was not always this way in the past. 

I just tried to connect the headphones to laptop with the cable and it is only a little bit better but not much.

How can I fix this?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

Thanks for reaching out...

I have three problems with these very expensive headphones.

I have an brand new Android tablet where the volume needs to be 100% so that I can hear in my head phones around 40%.  I want to watch movies on a noisy airplane and I'm not sure my $525 (with tax) headphones will cut it.  I will have to bring my cheap iPhone ear buds in case.

Volume UP and DOWN don't work on my headphones either.

It tried to pair several times with my iPhone 10 and it just won't.

I am extremely un-impressed with BOSE and their lack of quality assurance, witnessed by all the threads on this subject on the forums.

Stéphane D'Aoust

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2020

Same problem here. returning it to the retailer today, this set dont worth the money

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 10, 2020

Hey, I had the same issue with my QC35s and my android phone. I deleted them as a "paired device" then repaired and the problem went away. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2020

Bluetooth volume is very low. Almost have to max all its connected to.  Wired the volume is normal.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

I too have the same issue, very low volume. Purchased headphones for f-I-w, who is very hard of hearing. Paired with Samsung qled 90r, however the volume is very low. Tried all the fixes listed, but to no avail. Brought headphones to my house ( have exact same tv), same issue. 
when I pair them with my iPad and play music, using the volume control on my iPad, you get 3 to 4 times the volume output? 
there has to been a setting or something to fix the issue? Doesn’t there?