Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2020

QC35’s for Xbox, but no mic support ?

Hi all, 

ive got audio through my QC35’s by using the cable provided with the headphones, but is there any way to get microphone functionality with it aswell ? 
potentially by using the Xbox stereo adapter? 

TIA ! 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: QC35’s for Xbox, but no mic support ?

Hi Dazzy101, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

When using the microphone of your QuietComfort 35 headphones, this uses Bluetooth profiles in order to work. Once you insert the audio input cable, this stops all Bluetooth functionality of the headphones, meaning the microphone will also no longer function. 

You can work around this by looking into one of our QuietComfort 25 headphones audio input cables, this will be compatible with your current headphones and also includes a microphone on the cable. You can find this on our US website here.

I hope this helps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2020

Thanks for that. If I get the mic. Can I use the headphones for Xbox game chat ? 

Highlighted

That's no problem at all. 

I don't see why this shouldn't work on your XBox chat 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!