Bernie1953
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 12, 2017

QC35 suddenly started losing connection

All of a sudden, my QC35's have suddenly started to lose connection if I move 2 metres from my laptop which is a 2010 macbook pro running Sierra 10.12.6 , my headphones are about 2 years old & previously no problems, 

I have deleted & paired again to the macbook & re started but still no improvement!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: QC35 suddenly started losing connection

Hello Bernie1953, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your QC35 headphones but I'd love to help. 

Can you please confirm if the issue occurs if you pair the headphones to your smartphone and exceed 2 meters of distance? 

Further to this, have you checked to ensure the headphones' firmware is up to date? Details can be found here.

I'll look forward to your reply. If anyone else is having similar issues, please feel free to join in the discussion. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Bernie1953
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 12, 2017

I tried all the recommendations but my headphones still lose connection even from only 3.5 meters away!

would appreciate any further advice!

Hey Bernie1953, 

Thanks for confirming this for us, I apologise that this issue persists. 

What I would next recommend is that you clear the Bluetooth list of your headset. To clear the product memory of connected Bluetooth® devices on your headphones, please follow these instructions:

• Power on your headset
  • Slide the Power switch to the Bluetooth icon and hold it for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

Following this, please remove the QuietComfort 35 Headphones from your laptop's Bluetooth list also. 

Please let us know if this provides any improvements, if any other community users have any further troubleshooting please get involved. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M