JDHeads
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 20, 2019

QC35ii Constant beeping once connected to Samsung

Hi, 

I am hoping that you might be able to help me. 

Until yesterday, I was able to use my headphone fine, but suddenly when I started them this morning i am receiving a constant beeping - every few seconds (its dulled once i play music but still there) 

Just connected to my laptop and all was working without problems. 

Any suggestions?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Re: QC35ii Constant beeping once connected to Samsung

Hi there @JDHeads and thanks for reaching out to us! Welcome to the Bose Community.

I would be happy to help where I can. The beeping audio that you're hearing here, does this sound like any specific noise that the headset would otherwise make, such as when you hit maximum or minimum volume on a device? You can check this by pairing the headset and then holding down either "Volume+" or "Volume-" on the headset when there is otherwise no audio playing. 

Furthermore, you said that you connected to the Laptop without issues. Can I confirm if this connection was via AUX or Bluetooth? Can I also ask that you check both on the original Samsung device that you were using?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Liam W - Community Support

JDHeads
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 20, 2019

Thank you for the reply. 

I managed to get the beeping away, but reinstalling the app and the connection on my Samsung. 

However, I was using the headphones for a while this morning and the same problem started again. 

Additionally, the bluetooth connection to my laptop is working fine without the beeping (it beeps about every two seconds)

The beeping gets softer when i change the volume, but doesn't disappear. 

Additionally, when i dont play music and have the headphones just connected to the phone, it is still beeping. 

Have you seen this before?

Thanks!

Jan

Hi Jan, thanks for following up!

I would have said that I'm glad to hear that you got this to stop playing, but I'm sorry to hear that this started up again!

This sounds very similar to the sort of audio you might hear when there is an unread notification on the mobile device being used, and explain why this went away temporarily when you cleared the connection.

With that in mind, can I ask that you clear the Bluetooth list and get this connected again, then enable the "Do not disturb" option on your headset for a while, and listen to this please?

If you find that you don't have any audio beeping, this may be linked to this!

If this does continue to beep, I would advise that you manually update your headset.

This can be done by going to our updater website, and connecting your QC35 II headphones to your laptop via the USB-A-->Micro-B cable. When paired, please follow the instructions on the site to update these.

Please let me know how you get on and/or if you have any questions!

Liam W