Rhis problem has been going on for more than a year I paid £300 for my BOSE diamond hedaphones and they can't get this fixed. Duh. Poor company. Time you supplied a new headset. You won't even let me post a screen recording here so the world can see what your engineers screwed up in plain sight. I have to press away 6-7 times before I can listen to music. Yes this is on Youtube music only. Yes this is on otber software on other platforms for diffeerent people - this being proof that it's not Apple or Google or Android. it's BOSE problem ! Admit and start rolling out the solution !
Thanks for getting in touch.
This certainly should not be happening, and this could essentially be a pairing error.
If you have tried the following troubleshooting steps and are still having issues, please reach out to local support here.
Clear the pairing list from both the headphones and your smartphone
-Slide and hold the power switch over to Bluetooth for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
- Delete your headphones from the Bluetooth list* on your mobile device.
* On iOS, the Bluetooth list can be found via Settings > Bluetooth, then the headphones will have an ( i ) to the right of their name. You need to tap on this, then tap "Forget device."
* On Android, it may differ between different Android devices, but it is usually Settings > Bluetooth > then the headphones will have a cog icon to the right of their name. Tap on this, then tap "Forget device."
- Next, it is good practice to turn Bluetooth off, then back on to re-initiate a scan for available devices. You should see the headphones appear as a device you can connect to.
Finally, please check to ensure your headphones are running the latest firmware. For updates, please visit this link on a computer.
I hope this helps.
Sep 29, 2019
Clearly BOSE and bose moderators are godda-mn robots by keep repeating the failed solutions throughout the online community. And while most robots are smart and efficient, these apparently are not; they continue to give the same idiotic responses even though their customers base is telling them, on multiple occasions that these “solutions” are not working. The final solution is an economic one.
1) Return their products to the retailer, exercise your credit card extended return policy if you have it. Forcing retailers to stop ordering from Bose.
2) Exercise Warranty options and resell at a discount
3) Purchase an alternative like the SONY MXseries
4) Do not purchase again
We understand nothing is “perfect” But
when the bottom line is affected, it is the only way corporate behavior like this is remedied
Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums.
I am sorry that you are having issues with your Bose product and would like to try my best to assist you.
Can I please ask for details of the issue you are facing and which steps you have tried to resolve the issues as I would not like to duplicate anything for you.
I look forward to your response.
Nov 1, 2019
So it’s clearly to do with the headphones being set up as a device with google assistant (perhaps incompletely?)
I somehow fixed it using parts of someone’s advice above.
I think the key is to shut down google play music completely, pair the LE device through iPhone settings and it seems to work now.
I think the LE profile may be to do with communicating with the Google Assistant app.