nkdlm
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2021

QC35ii captures all background noise while on calls

Hi, 

I am using the QC35ii on my Galaxy S8 and when I make calls the headphones amplifies absolutely all background noise and it becomes impossible for the person on the call to hear me. This, even in a very quiet environment. 

I don't have the same issue when the phone is plugged with a wire since the weird feature that amplifies everything does not activate itself. 

Is it possible to disactivate this feature? 

Thank you,

Best,

3 REPLIES 3
Jessie_O

Re: QC35ii captures all background noise while on calls

Hey nkdlm, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with the mic on your QC35 II. I'll be happy to help you! 

I have included the LINK HERE with some great troubleshooting that I would recommend that you try. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
nkdlm
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2021

Hello, 

yes, I tried absolutely all steps and it doesn't work. 

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Jessie_O

Thanks for giving that a try! 

Can you tell what type of call you are experiencing this? Or is this across all calls? Are you using an app like Whatsapp? 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!